not nearly as funny as you'd think.
@sendchocolate on twitter...
Send chocolate, martinis and email to: sendchocolatenow at the GEEmailz.
That's all she wrote.
- Coffee is my shepherd; I shall not yawn.
- It maketh me get up out of a warm bed: it leadeth me to the kitchen.
- It restoreth my brain: it leadeth me in the paths of consciousness for its name’s sake.
- Yea, though I may wake in the valley of the shadows of early morning, I shall fear no drowsiness: for thou art with me; thy caffeine and thy other xanthine alkaloids comfort me.
- Thou sitteth on the table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my tongue with minor burns; If I’m not careful, my cup runneth over.
- Surely lattes and mochas shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of freshly ground beans for ever.
THIS is a prayer I can get behind.
I took this. Christchurch, NZ knows how to do coffee. (but not as tasty as Wellington, NZ)
Uh huh. This.
It’s the coffee that makes me manic. Really! IT is!